Thursday, January 24, 2008

Worn Out!


This is how I found Ethan when I went to get him up from naptime. He hasn't actually slept during naptime for a few months. However, I think that he is worn out from pottytraining. He has been fast asleep during naptime 2 out of the 3 pottytraining days. I just had to take this picture because it is SO PRECIOUS! Ethan has finally started using the potty!!! The first 48 hours felt like we had a new puppy in the house! Ella said,"Mommy, it looks like it is snowing in our house!" I said that it was all of the baking soda on the carpet:) Ethan went on the potty all by himself last night, and we celebrated by going to the icecream store. I am thankful to my sister in law, Laura, for her encouragement because I would have quit after 24 hours if it weren't for her:) I didn't remember it being this hard with Ella, but Ethan is doing such a great job! I can't imagine how weird it must be for them to learn to use the potty after wearing diapers every day. They really are troopers--, but so are the Moms for changing SO MANY diapers:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, Amie! In the midst of potty training there, eh? :) You guys are in my thoughts today. Kudos to Ethan for doing well so far -- and kudos to you for having the patience to stick with it this week.

Lots of love from Evansville!!!
~Francie

P.S.