Saturday, July 24, 2010

Our 11 Year Anniversary!

I can't believe that it has been 11 years since our wedding day!! Time certainly goes much faster than I ever could have imagined! Our baby is turning 4 tomorrow!!! I will definitely be posting pictures of her special day! She is SO EXCITED and so are we!!! I just LOVE birthdays!!

Adam's parents came to visit us last weekend, and it was a huge treat to have them here! We have not had any family here since my Dad helped us move in over a month ago, so it was so wonderful to see them and show them around Rochester! They even watched our kids while Adam and I went to dinner alone to celebrate our anniversary. We definitely enjoyed our one on one time. We couldn't believe how quiet it was without the kids! It had been so long since we had been on a date! Thank you Grammie and Grandad!!!


Grammie and Grandad with the kids in front of our favorite fountain. Our building is the tall white one in the back.

No comments: