Saturday, August 4, 2012

First Family Golf Tournament


We are ready to start the fun!!
 Adam, Ella, and Faith were on a team

Ethan and Mommy were on a team


Warming up at the driving range:





It's time to play!

Ethan took this shot of me. He was so sweet and encouraging to me! It made me feel better since I hadn't played in 12 and a half years! 




Me and my babes


Woo-hoo! My boys made AWESOME putts!

 Ella put her hand in the air to celebrate an awesome shot! She is a natural golfer!!

 Daddy helps Faith with her swing.
 Another pic of me with our kids!
 9 holes took us almost 4 hours, but we had a GREAT time!  Ella and Faith came in first place for the 9 and under age group!! I think I may attempt a couples sunset scramble in the future!



No comments: