
We had such a wonderful Christmas at my Dad's house this year. He is truly one of the most funny, positive, and hospitable people that I know! He slept on the couch so that we could have his master bedroom--Wow! He hosted friends at the last minute with no stress, and he does not speak negatively of others. My Dad continues to wrap up funny presents around the house for us. My sister received an Easy Bake Oven for the 15th year in a row. Adam's stocking included glue, Diet Ski, a broken calculater, etc. He also throws in very thoughtful presents. He is so fun, and I love him so much! My sister was in town from New York, and I cherished every moment with her. One night we stayed up late talking in her room, and it reminded me of old times. I also had a fabulous time at my grandparent's house on Christmas day. I have such wonderful family and friends. I feel so blessed!!
1 comment:
Soooooo cute Amie! What an amazing family you have. :)
Post a Comment