
My kids warm my heart and crack me up with the things they say each day! The other night I was tucking Ethan into bed and I said, "Do you know what you are?" (I like to tell him that he is awesome and that he is God's best work) He answered, " A GENIUS!" It makes me laugh just thinking about it! Today they have been especially sweet and helpful. I asked Ella to please get me a kleenex, and she replied, "Of course"! She then walked over to Ethan and gentled craddled his face and said, " I am so sorry I hurt your nose." She then gave him a kiss:) It just warmed my heart. I wish I could say that they always respond and play this well, but I am an adult and I still have times where my attitude needs an adjustment:) I am just so thankful for such fun memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment