Thursday, February 14, 2008

Funny Story

We were on our way home from Chic-Fil-A, and the kids were asking about what prize was in their kid's meals. I said that it was something about Presidents because of our upcoming election. They had many questions so we discussed the process of voting for President, etc. Ella interupts me after a couple of minutes and says, "Excuse me Mommy, but I would like to vote for Barack Obama.":) It just cracked me up! I am not really sure where she heard his name, but she said it perfectly. I commented on how smart I thought she was and then I said, "Can you say Mike Huckabee?" :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, Amie! I knew when Ella was naming her presidents last Sept that she was more politically savvy than many adults, but this is just a riot! Thanks for sharing the story!

By the way, I am going to have to get my own google address or something, because this will be the second time I've posted a response & it will show that Andy wrote it.

Actually from me~
Aunt Francie