
I had such an AWESOME trip home to Indianapolis! A definite highlight of my trip was the evening I spent with Michelle and Alissa. They are some of my dear Purdue friends. We sang in the Express show choir, and we all met our hubbies through singing at Purdue. It was SO FUN to catch up! They even let me choose the restaurant where we ate dinner, The Cheesecake Factory. I had been totally craving their banana cheesecake for months, and it did not disappoint! However, our fellowship was even better! These girls are FUN and FUNNY!!! Just a minute, crying kids...... Okay, I am back:) We spent the evening talking about our days before kids, and we enjoyed looking through photo albums. It is so weird to look at pictures from college and notice how young we looked and how dated our clothes were:). I miss them already! We are going to plan a girl's vacation one of these days! Just a minute, the kids are needing me again....Okay, so maybe now is not the best time to be posting on my blog! I just had to write about this great memory from my trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment