This is a copy of the Mother's Day card I made this year. I am addicted to Shutterfly:)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Amie, its your brother. I am still figuring this thing out. Come check out my blog at http://www.tech78.blogspot.com Here is a tip: when you find a video you want to show on youtube. find the youtube page. there will be a section that says embed. Then copy and paste the info, into the section tab that says html edit on blog spot. That should get you where you want to go. Talk to you soon. Aaron
2 comments:
Hey Amie, its your brother. I am still figuring this thing out. Come check out my blog at http://www.tech78.blogspot.com
Here is a tip: when you find a video you want to show on youtube. find the youtube page. there will be a section that says embed. Then copy and paste the info, into the section tab that says html edit on blog spot. That should get you where you want to go. Talk to you soon. Aaron
What cute pictures! I'm so glad to know where your blog is. I look forward to reading it! :)
Post a Comment