
My best friend of 28 years, Jennifer Malone, and her son Jack flew in from Texas to visit us last week. We had the best time! Adam was so sweet and happily watched all the kids while Jen and I enjoyed a spa morning and some afternoon shopping on Saturday! We ended up purchasing the same outfit, so I guess it is good that we don't live in the same place:) It was such a blessing to spend time with Jennifer and Jack. Jennifer is such an amazing Mom! Jack looks so much like Jennifer, and he is such a sweet, smart little boy. He loved playing with all of Ethan's boy toys:)

Above is a picture of Jack, Faith, Ethan, and Ella before church on Sunday. We are sad that Jen and Jack had to fly back home today, but we are
so grateful for the great memories we made together!!
2 comments:
Hey, I am so glad yall had a great time!
We had such a great weekend with you all! Thankyou for everything! Love you!
Post a Comment