Friday, May 7, 2010

Precious Gift

While Faith and I were waiting in line to pick up Ethan from his class today she surprised me with this adorable card and wonderfully scented potpourri! When she handed it to me she gave me a kiss and said, "Happy Mother's Day. I love you!" You can tell how happy I was by my BIG SMILE!! What a sweet little girl!



Faith wrote the letter "F" all by herself!!



After school we went to play with The Lords. It is always such a treat to spend time with Miss Paige, Taite, Cooper and baby Kinley---she is SOOOOO YUMMY!!! I could eat her up along with my nephew Brock!! We were sitting outside and catching up when a realtor called and wanted to show our house. Paige was beyond kind to offer to watch my kids while I cleaned up the house. I hated to leave her, but I know that we need to try to sell our house so that we don't end up with 2 mortgages. I was glad we got to hang out for a little while longer when I returned to her house. The kids were having a BLAST sliding down their slide and landing in their little pool!! I just loved talking to Paige and loving on baby Kinley! When we got home from our play date, I received another call from a realtor about a buyer that wanted to see our house in a half an hour. This was a different buyer from earlier today, but it was a buyer looking at our home for the second time!!! I am really praying for an offer! Please keep us in your prayers!

No comments: