Friday, June 4, 2010
Adam Passed his Boards!!
Adam had been waking up at 4:30 in the morning for months to prepare himself for his radiology oral board exam. He had also been staying up late to study. He took his exam at the end of May, and he found out last weekend that he PASSED!!!! I knew he would, but it is such a huge accomplishment!! We are so proud of him! Since we are also moving next weekend, we decided to go out and celebrate at our favorite restaurant in the Peabody Hotel in downtown Memphis. We will also be celebrating 11 years of marriage next month, so we were celebrating that too! It was so fun to reminisce about our wonderful experience in Memphis over the last 5 years. We are really going to miss our friends and our church.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
Congrats to Adam and congrats on 11 years!!
Congratulations, Adam! I am so glad you all were able to celebrate so many exciting things...the boards, moving, anniversary! You look beautiful! I am praying for you and the big move. Love you!
Post a Comment