Thursday, June 17, 2010

Our New Home!

We live on the 11th floor of the high rise in this picture!!
We are still in the midst of unpacking (we brought WAY TOO MUCH stuff), but I wanted to show a picture of our family room. Ella is enjoying some string cheese before bed:) I love the views!
Ethan wanted me to take his picture in the kitchen!

This is a picture of my Dad with Adam and the kids at breakfast. We have a free, hot breakfast every day from 7:30-9:30. Are we spoiled or what? My Dad was so sweet to fly to MN to help us move into our apartment!!

This is a picture of all of us at our first breakfast here!

I wanted to take a picture of one of the sky walks because they are so beautiful. A local artist paints them all with different, colorful pictures and scenes. We can practically walk everywhere in these sky walks!

I'll try to post more soon!

No comments: