OK, this picture is so embarrassing, but our chairs were beyond gross!! My Mom and Grandma are coming to visit Wednesday (HOORAY), so Adam and I picked out some new fabric to recover them. I did it all by myself while he was on call one night!
Monday, August 23, 2010
I Think a Craft Bug Bit Me!!
My family has always been so crafty but not me! I went to visit my friend Alaina a few weekends ago, and she inspired me to start making things from items around my house. It is called up- cycling! I made this flower ponytail holder out of one of Adam's ties.
I made the above headband from a tie that I found at a local thrift store. It ties under my head and the ends have cute buttons on them.
Above Faith is wearing an elastic headband that I made from one of Adam's ties. The ponytail holder that Ella is wearing above is from the remainder of this tie.
OK, this picture is so embarrassing, but our chairs were beyond gross!! My Mom and Grandma are coming to visit Wednesday (HOORAY), so Adam and I picked out some new fabric to recover them. I did it all by myself while he was on call one night!
Even though it is so easy, I felt so proud of myself! Like I said before, I have never been the crafty type although I have always wanted to be! I will definitely be asking my Grandma for sewing and crocheting tips while she is here this week because her work is amazing!!
OK, this picture is so embarrassing, but our chairs were beyond gross!! My Mom and Grandma are coming to visit Wednesday (HOORAY), so Adam and I picked out some new fabric to recover them. I did it all by myself while he was on call one night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
love it...go girl!
Woo hoo! Congratulations, Amie! Love your creations and creativity.
Post a Comment