Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Great Visit with My Mom and Grandma!

We had such a nice visit with my Mom and Grandma last week! We were so excited to have them make the long trip from Indiana to see us! We really had a great time! The above picture was taken in the Mayo Garden area. It was so fun to show them around the Mayo Clinic! It is such an amazing place.
This picture was taken in the Peace Plaza, which is across the street from our building. It was such a blessing to have such nice weather while they were here!
The above shot was taken at the Oxbow Zoo in Minnesota. This is such an awesome zoo because you get to see Minnesota wildlife up close! We saw a bear taking apart a melon and eating it, and we saw a turkey lay an egg right in front of us!

We just had a wonderful time! Oh, I can't forget to mention that Adam watched the kids while my Mom, Grandma and I enjoyed a steam (I tried to enjoy this part!) and massages under the stars (they were on the ceiling) :)!

No comments: