Friday, December 16, 2011

JOY


My favorite sound in the morning is the sound of my cardinals singing while I am doing my morning devotions. A male and female cardinal live at our house, and I am thrilled whenever they visit my feeder. The male will let me photograph him, but his wife won't let me get too close. They are so beautiful, and I love how they are always together!

1 comment:

Francie said...

Nice photo & sharing! When talking to your kiddos on Saturday, Ella or Ethan said that cardinals were your fav bird! :) Sounds like they care what is special to YOU!

I have been making sugar cookies today with my sister Steph & three nephews. My kitchen is a mess, but the day was a definite blessing. Loved seeing Marjorie & Alex enjoy each other. They wanted to build a gingerbread house together all by themselves, but the other kiddos (mostly Oliver) wanted in on the fun, too. Now I have leftover cookie dough in the fridge & Alicia coming to my house tomorrow. Yikes! Bet your house is all clean today -- ha ha! Love you!
~Francie