Oh my! I have not been a very good blogger! It is hard for me to find the extra time to sit down and post these days! Below are some pictures from the past couple of weeks.
Ethan had his first basketball practice, and he LOVED it! It was so fun to see him enjoy it so much! I can't wait until his first game!



We celebrated Christmas early this year. Below is a picture of the kids with Santa at a Christmas brunch at Victoria. It was so much fun!
This is a precious note that Ella left for us by our bed.
Ella and Ethan had their very first piano recital on Monday night. Below is a picture of the kids as we are getting ready to leave for the recital.

They did a GREAT job, and they weren't nervous at all! Ella said she wished that she could have played all night for everybody. I am so proud of them!


I pray that you each have a very Merry Christmas as you celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
No comments:
Post a Comment