Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ella is 5!!!

WOW!! I can't believe that my first born baby is 5 years old! She is so grown up, and she is such a little lady. She continues to be an amazing blessing in our lives! Ella had a wonderful birthday yesterday. She enjoyed a sprinkle donut for breakfast (pictured below), and then she spent the morning looking for bugs outside. She was SO EXCITED to find a beetle and a little worm. She was devastated a couple of days ago when Faith tore the wings off her "best friend" beetle!
Ella had a Tinkerbell themed birthday, and she looked so precious in her Tinkerbell dress-up clothes! I love how she likes to be girly and dress-up, but she has such a love for bugs! She often has fairy wings on while searching for slugs outside:)

I think the highlight of Ella's birthday was that she got to try gum for the first time! She chewed half the pack yesterday!!
Ella and Daddy went to Build-a-Bear for her birthday. Ella has been wanting to make this Kitty for her birthday for a few months now. She had such a special day, and we love her beyond words. She is a gift to our family from God!!

3 comments:

Michelle Tiek Photography said...

So cute! It looks like Ella had a great day!! I can't believe she's already 5. I remember coming to see her in the hospital!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday, Ella! We wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. You look precious in your tinker bell dress. I can just imagine you chasing bugs and butterflies out in the yard! =)

Jenni said...

she is so cute aimee! i remember going to your baby shower while you were pregnant with ella. wow, time sure flies. Also, i love how you saved gum for her fifth birthday! what a cute idea and a wonderful way to teach her the importance of waiting for certain privledges :)