Friday, October 3, 2008

No Bake Chocolate Truffles

This recipe is perfect for your youngsters to prepare. Idea for this recipe comes from One Smart Cookie by Julie Van Rosendaal.
**I made these during our offering lesson at church on Wednesday night, and they were SO good! I recommend a melon scoop to make it easier, but I just had to pass this easy, fun, and YUMMY recipe along!

Chocolate wafer crumbs (Vanilla wafers would work also)
2 cups (crushed)
Chocolate chips, finely chopped or just buy small ones
¼ cup
Chocolate syrup-Hershey's
½ cup

Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Roll the mixture into 1" balls.
Coat these truffles with either cocoa powder or confectioners’ sugar. (I skipped this step)
Store truffles in air tight containers at room temperature.
Your youngsters can make about 2 dozen truffles from this no bake cookie recipe, and have tons of fun at the same time.

No comments: