Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Family Fun Night




We have been having a weekly family fun night for a month now, and it is awesome! We have been using a book by Jim Weidmann called An Introduction to Family Nights. I purchased it used off of Amazon for about $5.00 including shipping. However, tonight I decided to do my own thing and create a Thanksgiving Tree together. We had a blast! The kids mentioned such sweet things. I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We are looking forward to hosting Thanksgiving at our house for Adam's side of the family:)

1 comment:

motherhubbard said...

We had Family Fun Night lastnight too! We did the lesson where Ryan dressed up as a Judge. We recounted the sins that the boys had commited during the day....ugly words and fighting with their brothers. Then Ryan took their punishment, which was spanking and some hot sauce on the tongue. Ryan showed the boys that he was taking their punishment just like Jesus took our punishment for our sins by dying on the cross for us. It was powerful!