Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hmmmmmm.......

While I was getting the kids unloaded from the van today after a visit to the library I noticed water seeping through the wall and puddling on the garage floor. I thought that was so strange. I had some boxes sitting there, but I was sure that I did not place anything that could leak next to the wall. I went inside to investigate the source of the problem. I immediately noticed that our entry rug was soaking wet, and there was water coming out from underneath our bathroom door. I opened the bathroom door, and quickly discovered that Ella & Ethan closed the sink drain and turned on the water before we left!! I know that their plan was not to flood the house, but I was not pleased when I discovered what had happened. I took almost all of our towels and used them to clean up the water. Everything under the sink was soaking wet, but luckily I was needing to throw away a lot of the empty boxes and magazines stored under the sink anyway. I am just glad that we did not go to the park to play and have lunch!! There is no telling how much water would have flooded into the house!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She probably just wanted a swimming pool like her cousins!