Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Mom's Visit & the Fall Festival

We had a wonderful visit with my Mom "Mimi" last week. She was such a help, and we all had a lot of fun together! Adam had to work on Halloween, so my Mom and I went to a Fall Festival with the kids. It was super fun! Below is a pic of Faith and I riding on a tractor. The older kids were on a little train behind it. Last year Ella was the only one who would ride the train, so it was neat that all the kids wanted to do it this year.

Faith wanted to dress up as a mouse for the second year in a row :). All 3 kids have enjoyed that costume! This year Ella dressed up as Tinkerbell, and Ethan was a pirate. At the fall festival we pushed Faith around in a stroller the whole time, and she was content to just look around and watch Ella and Ethan play the games. However, she made it clear that she definitely wanted to ride the train with me!:)

Faith just loved choosing what candy she wanted to eat! She used the same pumpkin bucket that I used when I was a little girl!





























1 comment:

motherhubbard said...

The pictures from Mimi's visit are precious! Mimi is so beautiful! I am sad that I didn't get to see her this visit.