Saturday, December 13, 2008


Adam and I had so much fun taking Ella and Ethan to the Singing Christmas tree at Bellevue this afternoon. Ryan and Laura kept Faith, so we were able to fully focus on the older kids. Ella and Ethan just loved the program. They said that the fireworks were their favorite-mine too! They did an excellent job sitting still. We did leave a tad bit early because they were ready to go. I didn't want to push them too much because they are still pretty young. I just loved watching them fold their little hands and bow their heads to pray when the Pastor was praying. It was such an awesome memory. This was also a special afternoon because Adam and I used to participate in an annual Christmas show together when we attended Purdue. It may have been the first time that we have ever gone to see a Christmas show together. We are hoping to be able to take our kids to the Purdue Musical Organizations Christmas Show one year. I am jealous because Adam's parents get to go to it this year and eat at our favorite restaurant! What fun memories!

No comments: