Monday, December 8, 2008

Ethan is 4!!

I can't believe that Ethan is already 4!! He is all boy and such a Joy in our lives! He wanted to have a Pirate Birthday this year because he likes how pirates look scary. :) We enjoyed having Uncle Ryan, Aunt Laura, Cole, Luke, and Sam over to celebrate the night before Ethan's big day.



Above is a picture of Ethan enjoying chocolate donuts and a blueberry smoothie for breakfast. He was so excited! I must share how he melted my heart this morning. Adam was videoing Ethan while we sang "Happy B-day" to him as we woke him up. He came over to me and gave me the biggest hug while we sang to him. I have him saying on video that he will give me just as big a hug every year on his birthday:) I lovehow affectionate he is with us!
Ethan and Lukey

This is a picture of Ethan playing with his b-day present from Grammie and Grandad-a monster truck and IU t-shirt. We will have to replace it with a Purdue shirt ASAP:)


Ethan and Ella as scary pirates!



Ethan opening his pirate ship from us.




Ethan, Luke, and Cole











Today was the best day! Adam was home today, which was super fun! Ethan wanted to go to the Indian restaurant for lunch. It cracks me up how much my kids love it there! I think Ethan would rather go there than the zoo:) I got to take the older kids to see the movie "Bolt" during nap time. Oh, it is so cute! We had the entire movie theatre to ourselves, and we just had a great time together. It was the first time for me to take my kids to the movies. They usually go with their grandparents. Today was such a special day, and I must say that it is nice to enjoy b-days without being in the hospital recovering from childbirth:)


























3 comments:

mundayseven said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!
Amie, I am so glad yall had a great time! I really enjoyed talking with you the other night.
Love and God bless you, Waverly

Michelle Tiek Photography said...

Adorable!! Happy Birthday Ethan!!

He looks like such a little man!

Love
michelle

Jennifer said...

How fun! It sounds like you all had a fantastic day. Please tell Ethan Happy Birthday from Ryan, Jack and I! Miss you!