Monday, March 2, 2009
Becky's "Boredom Buster"
I was so thankful to have looked at my friend Becky's blog this afternoon while the kids were eating lunch. I was not sure what activity to do with them until nap time. I am definitely short on ideas since we have been cooped up in the house for a week due to illness. Praise the Lord we are healthy now!! Becky's idea was to have each person in the family choose an activity to do with everyone for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes are up the next person picks an activity and so on. This is so simple, yet so clever! It was a lot of fun and a great way to pass the time! Ethan picked wrestling, Faith picked Baby Einstein activity cards, and Ella picked school (phonics worksheets). Before I knew it, it was nap time!! Thanks, Becky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment