It was such JOY to see Ella and Ethan participate in their first gymnastics class together this morning. They were a little nervous because this is the first activity/sport they have ever participated in, but they warmed up to the teacher and other kids quickly. Faith and I were able to observe them doing back bends, forward rolls, running, jumping, playing in the pit, etc. They had soooo much fun! Faith enjoyed playing kittens with a friend in the observation room:) Faith will get to try out a class next week at the same time Ella and Ethan are in their class. I know she will love it because she is always up for an adventure! I can't wait to see what she thinks! It was just so neat for me to see the the happy faces on my kids as they were experiencing something fun and new!P.S. The above picture is of Ella and Ethan with their sweet teacher:)














2 comments:
You guys are awesome! Maybe we should reserve a room in Chicago for 2016. See you soon!
Love that they're doing gymnastics together! Amelie and I tried to do a dance tape together (Zoe from Sesame Street), but wound up moving on to puzzles and books. :) Since I've recently started working with an exercise tape more regularly, she will lay down on her back & put arms in the air & say: Look at me, I'm exercising! Can't wait to hear what class Faith will do soon, too. I hope your tumbling children continue to have a blast with their growing, playing, and -- yes -- *exercising!* So healthy & happy!
~Aunt Francie
Post a Comment