Today has been such a fun day! Ethan and Faith start preschool this Friday, so we decided to celebrate them starting school today. We had Cole and Luke over to play, and we had so much fun with them! My nephews are so precious! They helped me taste test a treat that I am planning on bringing to Ella's kindergarten class for "H" week next week. I found a cute tutorial for yummy, mini hamburgers (vanilla wafers for buns and peppermint patties for the meat....). Click here if you are interested in how to make them: http://mustardseeds.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/07/mini-hamburger-tutorial.html. They came out really cute, and the kids enjoyed them!
I also have to share something awesome that Ella's kindergarten class did yesterday for "E" day. One of the kid's in her class has a grandma that is a HUGE Elvis fan, and she lined up an Elvis impersonator to visit their class yesterday!! The kids loved it, and they even went home with a goodie bag of Elvis memorabilia (Elvis beanie baby, snow globe, magnet, book). There was also a life size Elvis cut out outside of their classroom. I thought this was super fun!














No comments:
Post a Comment