Wednesday, August 19, 2009

We Love Luke!

We were so excited to spend the day with Luke yesterday! Of course, Ethan was in heaven to have his cousin over to play boy games! Well, Ethan fell outside, and Lukey helped him feel better--so sweet! I didn't even ask Luke to do this.
I was pretty sure that a Popsicle would help him feel better!

Above is a picture of my professional window washers:)



We loved spending the day with Luke! Ryan and Laura just had their 4th boy, Jacob "Brock". I am seriously looking for any reason to call or stop by! He is so PRECIOUS!!!! I also love an excuse to hug on Laura and my nephews! They are awesome, and it is a joy to live by them!

P.S. Laura, email me if you need a Similac coupon. I picked one up today (another excuse to see you of course!) :)

2 comments:

Jenni said...

hi amie! where are those popsicle holders from? such a good idea!

love seeing pics of your family :)

Michelle Tiek Photography said...

4 boys....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!