
Adam is holding a note that Ella wrote that says, "Hi Mom and Dad, I love you!" Ella 9-21-09

We had the best time at Ella's kindergarten open house tonight! It was so neat to have her show us all around her classroom. This was done in the form of a Scavenger Hunt!


Above is a picture of Ella with her "Funny yellow Footprint" that she made during "F" week!

This is a picture of Ella with her self portrait. I was able to help in her class on the day the kids made these precious portraits. I got to trace the kids on paper and help them paint themselves. I think it turned out so cute, and you can tell that Ella is excited about her creation!
1 comment:
You look GORGEOUS in your new shirt! I am glad that you like it! How fun that you got to help in Ella's classroom...I still remember your mom helping in Aaron's and my 3rd grade class; tracing our profiles! =)
Post a Comment