Not every girl gets to go to Paris (Tennessee) for her birthday!! :) Adam had to work this weekend, so we took a mini family vacation, and it was so fun! There is a winery in Paris, and Adam thought I would enjoy seeing it because it looks like a place in Tuscany. Below are pictures of us with the kids with the vineyards in the background. They were amazing! I have never been to a vineyard before, and it was such a beautiful afternoon! The clouds were amazing.
We were able to take a walk through the park before it starting raining on Sunday, and we had a great time! The breeze felt wonderful, and it is always fun to explore the forest!I took the kids to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs at the movie theatre this afternoon so that Adam could finish up some of his work. After the movie, we went to the Radiology reading room to pick up Adam. It is so neat to see where he works. Ethan often goes to work with Adam, so he enjoyed showing us around :) My birthday could not have been better! Thanks for all of the sweet cards, emails and phone messages! I love you guys so much, and you truly made my day! Sorry about those of you who tried to reach me at home or on my cell phone, but it was a treat to receive those sweet messages and songs when I returned home!














1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Okay, I REALLY like the pic of you and Adam in front of the Eiffel Tower! I am so very glad you had a great birthday! You are a fabulous friend, and I am very thankful God made you. :)
Post a Comment