Ella and I went to a birthday party for one of the girls in her kindergarten class. This was Ella's first "all girl" party. She had a blast dressing up as a princess, having her nails painted, picking out a ring, and having her face painted like a pink butterfly-her choice! It was so fun to see her interact with her friends and enjoy this special day! Below is a picture that Ella took before Adam and I went on a date tonight. He took me out for a fun dinner and a Christmas play!!!Saturday, November 21, 2009
Pictures from Today
Ella and I went to a birthday party for one of the girls in her kindergarten class. This was Ella's first "all girl" party. She had a blast dressing up as a princess, having her nails painted, picking out a ring, and having her face painted like a pink butterfly-her choice! It was so fun to see her interact with her friends and enjoy this special day! Below is a picture that Ella took before Adam and I went on a date tonight. He took me out for a fun dinner and a Christmas play!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment