Above is a picture of Ella in her homemade Indian attire. She decorated the dress, headband, necklace, and drum! Her Indian name was Silver Leaves:) Her class sang the cutest song called "I'm a Little Indian", and they used their drums to show some of the rhythms they had been learning in music class. Ella was more than happy to sing this song for friends and family while we were in Evansville over Thanksgiving! Faith made an Indian headband and necklace, but she had no interest in wearing them for her party. Below is a picture I took of Faith outside of her bedroom door by her "new" door knob. I turned it around so that it locks from the outside-hee,hee. Yes, I am now locking her in her room at nap time. It works out so much better, and I can actually get a little break. She can be very strong-willed, and I was just tired of sitting in the hall with a wooden spoon during nap time. I don't lock it at night so that she can easily get out in case of emergency. (I must say that Faith's smile did not last long, but she doesn't mind it now.)















No comments:
Post a Comment