Sunday, December 13, 2009

What an Honor!

I was SO EXCITED when I found out that Priscilla Shirer was coming to speak at our church again this year. I was so blessed and encouraged by her biblical teachings last year. I was extra excited when I found out that I was going to have the privilege of hearing her share from her heart in an intimate setting this past Saturday morning. I didn't want to be tacky about asking for a picture with her after she spoke, but I was so eager to meet her personally. I knew I would not have the opportunity later in the weekend because our church has grown tremendously. She was so gracious to take a picture with me. It was such an awesome moment for me! I just got back from hearing her speak at "Chic Nite" at The Life Church, and my heart is full! If you haven't had the honor of hearing Priscilla speak or reading one of her books click here to learn more: http://www.goingbeyond.com/.

No comments: