Faith and Ethan pose for a picture before heading off to their big performance! Big sister Ella was already at school when I snapped this photo. I was so excited to see all 3 of my kids performing together. It was just so adorable. Below is a picture of Faith getting ready to sing. She is in the front row. I didn't get a good picture of Ethan singing, but he did a great job too!
Faith is heading back to class after a great performance!! She remembered all of the handmotions and words. She really enjoyed being on stage!
Ethan is excited to see me after his terrific performance! He didn't seem to like being on stage, but he was so very cute! He started to sing a little by the end :)
The kindergarten class started the program with several Christmas songs and dances, and they finished the program by acting out the Christmas story while their teacher narrated. It was so cute and funny! I loved seeing all of their personalities on stage! Ella really enjoyed being an angel and wearing a sparkling halo. She remembered all of her moves and all of the songs. She smiled the whole time and really enjoyed herself!















1 comment:
Just reviewed the last four weeks of posts with the kiddos. The new blog design is sweet. But I *love* seeing the kids' photos from their Christmas programs at school. Thanks for sharing! Our after-school programs at church resumed today, so I am in the midst of making a very simple dinner for tonight. Also, my mom had a back surgery today. Pls keep her & my dad in your prayers. The prayer/Bible study resolutions for 2010 are great, Amie. I have been wanting to do a prayer journal for some time, but I'm just so wordy... (ahem) like in this comment. Better sign out & just share our love from Evansville. (Hope you enjoy Marjorie's separate comment on the blog post before this one. Her first blog comment, I think!) Tee hee.
Post a Comment