Above is a picture that Ella took of me and my dear friend Marlee. We both moved into our neighborhood around the same time, and we became fast friends even though I am 10 years older than her. Soon after we met she asked if I would like to mentor her. This was so neat because I was going to ask her if we could do a bible study together! I was so excited to have the opportunity to meet with her weekly. When we started meeting she was going into her senior year of high school. Now she is well into college, and I don't get to see her very often. She is always so sweet to make time for me whenever she is home. I was able to spend some time with her tonight, and it was such a blessing! Marlee has been such a gift to me over the past 4 and a half years. I will miss her so much when we move, but I know that we will be forever friends!Thursday, December 17, 2009
Marlee & Me
Above is a picture that Ella took of me and my dear friend Marlee. We both moved into our neighborhood around the same time, and we became fast friends even though I am 10 years older than her. Soon after we met she asked if I would like to mentor her. This was so neat because I was going to ask her if we could do a bible study together! I was so excited to have the opportunity to meet with her weekly. When we started meeting she was going into her senior year of high school. Now she is well into college, and I don't get to see her very often. She is always so sweet to make time for me whenever she is home. I was able to spend some time with her tonight, and it was such a blessing! Marlee has been such a gift to me over the past 4 and a half years. I will miss her so much when we move, but I know that we will be forever friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment