Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

Adam is on the far left in the back row!

Mr. January is all mine ladies!!! :)
I have to add a funny story.... A year or so after Adam posed for this calendar, we were out to dinner with my family in Indianapolis (about an hour from Purdue). We were walking back to our table, and I heard these young girls say, "That's Mr. January!!!" I thought it was so funny--We had to stop and talk to them. One of the girls said that she keeps her calendar on January all year because he is her favorite! I am well aware that my hubby is quite the catch! I have been looking for this calendar for some time, and I finally located it in the attic this morning. I thought it would be a perfect way to say Happy New Year! :) Yes, Adam is aware that I posted these pics, and he is being a great sport about it:)


1 comment:

Francie said...

Hee hee! What fun to pull this out and appreciate your handsome hubby -- and remember his admiring fans who kept the calendar on January all the time!
My handsome (yet crazy) hubby is about to brave the *cold* to go bike riding on the first day of 2010. I am ready for some exercise myself! The kids are happy & playing together nicely. I will miss these days when they return to school next week and Andy goes back to work. (I will also appreciate a bit of the return to routine, though!)
Blessings to you all in the new year!