
I was a helper in Ella's kindergarten Christmas party this year. It was so much fun to come early and set up while the kids were finishing up their dress rehearsal for their Christmas performances on Thursday and Friday! I was in charge of the party game and craft. The kids LOVED playing stick the nose on Rudolph!! It was so neat to hear them cheer each other on with excitement!

The craft went over well too! They each made a penguin ornament. If you know me, you know I love things that are personalized! I thought the names and dates were so cute on these! I had the best time hanging out with Ella in her class!!
1 comment:
Those penguin ornaments really were cute! We had 2 snow days last week and there's still snow on the ground! I'm back at school now. My class is doing S.A.T. words for spelling [and I'm only in 4th grade]! I really miss you and I can't wait until you move here [in 2011]! Your niece, Marjorie
Post a Comment