
I woke up early on Monday morning and decided to take a peek out my bedroom window. Everything was covered with several inches of snow! I had no idea! It was beautiful, and the kids enjoyed having 2 days off of school. We had fun playing in the snow together. Adam is the best snowman builder ever, but he wasn't home so I attempted to build my first snowman in 20 years. Ethan said that my snowman looked like a "volcano". Oh well! I love to make things educational when possible so we took the opportunity to read
The Big Snow as well as
Katy and the Big Snow.

" Hooray for snow!" Faith is wearing her new long underwear that I bought for Minnesota next year. She has Ethan's neck pillow around her neck. We use them on long trips, and she found it in one of her drawers during nap time:)

The kids loved snuggling up and watching a movie in the evening, and I enjoyed some down time. The roads were MUCH BETTER on Tuesday, so we were able to get out of the house. We met Paige and her 3 sweet kids at the gym. I got a call at the gym about a realtor that wanted to show our house at that moment. I was not ready yet, and we were able to reschedule for a little bit later. Paige came over and helped me clean, organize and watch the kids! She is awesome and such a blessing!!!! We pulled out of my driveway right as they were pulling up to our house. I sure hope they didn't see me lugging 2 baskets of laundry, a sack of dishes, and our hermit crab into our mini-van! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment