Friday, March 12, 2010

We made it!

Adam had to be away last month due to a work commitment in Washington, D.C. Above is the chart we made before he left so that we could mark off the days until he came home! The chart looked rather daunting when I first made it! However, God is good, and He blessed us so much during this month! Adam was even able to come home a couple of days early!


I just love this sweet pic of the kids peering out the window as they eagerly awaited Daddy's arrival!


Daddy is home!




Ethan didn't want me to be left out of the photos :) The kids worked so hard on their "Welcome Home" posters!
























1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yeah! I am so glad that Adam is home! I was thinking of you and praying for you lots this last month. I am glad you had a great time with your mom too! I miss you lots!