
Ethan was the "Spotlight Star" in his class on Friday. He got to pick out a special snack for his friends: "Fancy Cakes" and Capri Suns. I was able to visit his class and sit with Ethan while he told his friends about his poster. He did a GREAT JOB and was not nervous at all! He even brought some special toys to show his friends. Of course, monkey was one of his toys as well as several "bad guys". He enjoyed telling his friends about his new favorite
Wii game, Mario Brothers.

I got to read a Curious George book that Ethan picked out. We finished our special time by passing out monkey stickers to all of the kids in his class. I had so much fun with Ethan! It was a very special memory. Adam is looking forward to "Donuts with Dads" in a couple of weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment