Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Chicago Trip #2

When I talked to my Dad last week, he told me that he was going to my sister Carly's first dance performance in Chicago on Saturday. I didn't think that I would be able to go since we had just gotten back from Florida. I figured Adam would be working that weekend, but I asked him and he said that we could go! Even better, he said that we could leave on Thursday after he got home from work!! My Dad wasn't getting to Chicago until late Friday, so I asked my Mom if she and my grandparents could possibly spend the day with us on Friday. This was totally last minute, but it worked out!!! It was a huge blessing!! We had such a fun time with them! They had to return home to Indiana that afternoon, so Adam got us tickets to the circus that evening. The kids have never been to the circus, and I haven't been since I was a little girl. We had a great time!
Ethan, Mommy, Ella and Emily
Faith and Daddy
Ethan and Grandpa---Ethan just LOVED being with him every second he could!
Grandma and Grandpa with Ella, Faith, and Ethan
This is my favorite picture of my Mom "Mimi" with the kids!

I think Carly looks so pretty in this picture! She is an AMAZING dancer!! What a treat to see her perform! She worked in New York for several years, so this is the first time I have seen her dance professionally--what a treat! I also got to see my cousins Michael and Chelsea!!!!
My Dad gets really excited about the Nike Town store on Michigan Avenue:) Here is a picture of Ella and I in our matching pink Nike vests that my Dad got for us. They were so warm! He is sweet!
Sisters
Dad holding Faith, Carly holding Ella, and Ethan sitting next to me!
Picture of the circus :)



No comments: