Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Ella is 7!!!!

I can't believe that my first born baby is already 7!!! I vividly remember waking up at 4am with her when she was a baby! I remember feeding her, changing her diaper in the dark, and rocking her in the glider. In the mornings, we would sit in my bed and watch "Regis and Kelly" together :). We would read tons of books and go on at least 4 walks a day! Ella just loved reading and being outside! It is amazing to think back on the times when it was only me and her! Time goes by way too fast in my opinion!! She is such a smart, sweet, precious little girl!
Adam made the sign that Ella is standing next to with her American Girl Doll, Emily. Emily was an early birthday present for Ella, and she is like our 4th child. She goes wherever we go :). It is pretty cute to watch Ella take such good care of her!

Poor Ella was sick with the stomach bug on her birthday, so the above picture was taken a day later. However, she enjoyed carving the pumpkins below with Ethan and Faith on her birthday. I was glad that I had this activity planned because it was so beautiful and we couldn't go outside (we live in a high rise). Ethan and Faith were getting cabin fever, so this was a perfect activity for everyone!


Above is a picture of Ella and Emily enjoying her belated birthday dinner at our favorite restaurant :).
We also enjoyed a lovely walk at our local nature center in Minnesota when Ella felt better. We have had such a gorgeous fall!



Happy Birthday to you! I love you, sweet Ella Lyn!

No comments: