The kids were so excited! They are all at such cute ages, and they really enjoyed meeting all of the characters. It was funny because Faith just wanted to keep chatting with them :)
Above is a picture of Ella and Ethan watching fireworks on the Boardwalk. It was so beautiful! We also enjoyed watching magicians on the Boardwalk each night!
Above are the two biggest kids of the bunch getting ready to go into the Animation Academy drawing room for the second time. We all loved it, and we got to draw Eeyore and Stitch.
This is a picture of Adam and me in front of an African restaurant in the Animal Kingdom. It was SO good! Ethan said he wanted to eat there for his birthday!
Faith and Ethan enjoying some time together on our balcony before dinner--so sweet!
A picture of Ella on a Buzz Lightyear ride. She was my riding buddy!
Ethan, Faith and Daddy getting ready to start the race!
The meet and great with the characters was one of my favorite parts! Oh my, the kids were so excited to meet them!

Ethan REALLY wanted to meet Goofy! This hug is sweet!
Ethan showing off his Goofy hat signed by Goofy himself!
I love this picture of Epcot that I took before dinner! It was the most gorgeous evening!
A picture of Faith, Snow white and Ella at Cinderella's castle. Adam kept calling Cinderella's Royal Table to see if we could eat at Cinderella's castle, and of course they were all booked. They take reservations months in advance. Luckily, there was a cancellation, and we were able to get a spot!! We all got to get our picture taken with Cinderella and all of the other princesses. The girls were given a magic fairy wand and Ethan was given a sword. It was so funny because during lunch Ethan looked at us and said, "I need a brother!" :) He later said that a puppy would be fine!!
Below is a picture of Ethan, Adam and Faith getting ready for our FAVORITE ride of all--Big Thunder Mountain!! This was the ride that the kids wanted to ride over and over! I was really surprised to see little Faith with her hands up during the entire roller coaster ride!! We are so thankful for this fun, refreshing family vacation! I forgot to mention that Adam and I had a date one night while the kids went to the Musketeer's Club. They loved it, and so did we! It was nice to finish my entire train of thought!














2 comments:
Hooray for you! Amie, I'm so glad you took the time to share so many fun photos from your vacation! I am wanting to call you right now but know I don't really have the time right now. I am so excited to head your way in just one wk! Can we schedule a time to talk on the phone? Late tonight, tomorrow afternoon or daytime Friday? Love you!!!! Xoxox!
from marjorie!!! Sooooo awesome! i love all of your pictures, but these are my faves.
can't wait to visit you next week and thanks 4 mentioning me!!!! (:
Post a Comment