Ethan and Adam have been having so much fun hitting golf balls together. It doesn't even matter how hot it is outside! It is sweet to see them have boy time!!
What a great swing! I bet dad loves having a little partner to golf with! I'm hoping to get to an update this week... we'll see! Kylie had horse camp this week, plus baseball plus we joined the RAC so we've been going there. Not to mention I have to work now! It's a busy week, but we've had fun! ;-)
1 comment:
What a great swing! I bet dad loves having a little partner to golf with! I'm hoping to get to an update this week... we'll see! Kylie had horse camp this week, plus baseball plus we joined the RAC so we've been going there. Not to mention I have to work now! It's a busy week, but we've had fun! ;-)
Post a Comment