Thursday, February 9, 2012

Favorites Friday


Random Favorites




I love this quote!

Image 1
I just LOVE Ethan's new smile!!

I have been obsessed with the Target brand fudge graham protein bars! I literally buy every box on the shelf each time I go to Target. They are so good!


I really enjoy my Gummy vitamins each morning!


<span class=

















I love flowers! Who doesn't? God's creation is beautiful! I took this picture in Hawaii.


I love watching my cardinals eat each morning! They sing so beautifully, and they are almost always near each other. I didn't take the picture below, but I really like it!





Clinique's Almond Blossom is by far my favorite bronzer/blush!!!!



Fresh Bloom All-Over Colour

Thai vegetarian fresh spring rolls (NOT fried) with peanut dipping sauce is my favorite food! I could eat this every day for lunch or dinner! Yum!!!


I enjoy looking for treasures at Good Will!


My kids love listening to audio books at night. We enjoy all audio books by Jim Weiss, but this one is their favorite! Thanks, Uncle Andy and Aunt Francie for this Christmas gift!
Sherlock Holmes for Children

















Tim Hawkins
This is a goofy picture of Tim Hawkins, my favorite comedian! We had so much fun watching him in concert recently! The last part of this video is my favorite. It is about his wife's dream--ha!!

I recently finished the Hunger Games trilogy, and I found it very captivating!

The Hunger Games [Book]



Jesus Lives is an amazing devotional! It is the sequel to Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. I really enjoy doing Jesus Calling for kids too!


Jesus Calling: 365 Devotions for Kids [Book]

Jesus Lives


No comments: