The kids and I loved reading this book on President's Day. It's really cute.
I had the best time collecting lava rocks with the girls in Hawaii to create some art on the beach.The kids really enjoy this game.

I don't have much time to watch TV, so I really like receiving this news magazine each week.
There is a really unique restaurant in Louisville that we love to visit. It is an art gallery, hotel and restaurant. The art in the restaurant is repurposed everyday items made into animals. Some of the things they used were match sticks, tires, shoes, jeweled beetle shells and reflective construction tape.




There is a really unique restaurant in Louisville that we love to visit. It is an art gallery, hotel and restaurant. The art in the restaurant is repurposed everyday items made into animals. Some of the things they used were match sticks, tires, shoes, jeweled beetle shells and reflective construction tape.















No comments:
Post a Comment