Monday, May 28, 2012

Control Freak

I don't know about you, but I am a control freak. My devotion really hit home for me today, so I wanted to share it with you.



"To receive my peace, you must change your grasping, controlling stance to one of openness and trust. Grasping and controlling are your means of trying to feel safe. However, such an approach actually hurts you and works against you: The more you manipulate and maneuver for control, the more anxious you become." Sarah Young





"Rather than striving for peace of mind through this means, abandon yourself to Me. My hand is the only thing you can grasp without damaging your soul. Let me help you OPEN YOUR HANDS AND RECEIVE ALL I HAVE FOR YOU." Sarah Young




"For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." Isaiah 41:13

No comments: