Monday, June 30, 2008

I AM OBSESSED!

I have been singing the TCBY theme song with my little sister Carly for at least 15 years. Do you know it? "TCBY Treats, it's time for a celebration. TCBY Treats, it's time to celebrate.":) Well, anyway I was actually looking for a picture of me with one of my most favorite friends, Jennifer Malone (fellow TCBY lover), standing outside a TCBY store on my way to Purdue my freshman year, but I can't find it. Are you getting the picture that I am addicted to TCBY? My Mom and I used to go at least 2-3 times a week if not more when I lived at home. The store owner used to ask me if I wanted to work there because I came in so much! I haven't had it much since I have lived here, but I am now addicted once again after going with my Mom on her last visit. Every other day I ask Adam to take me to get coffee TCBY yogurt with sugar-free chocolate chips--YUM!!! I actually stumbled upon the sugar-free chocolate chips by mistake when the lady helping me put them on instead of Oreo cookies. I am not sure why I felt compelled to post about TCBY?:) I guess I just felt like posting something random. I love to learn random things about my friends.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

TCBY! Oh, How I miss going there with you!