When I mentioned in my post about VBS that I would like to do it full-time, I forgot to mention that I could NOT do it on top of my regular job of caring for a 4 year old, 3 year old, and 1 year old all day. I am SO TIRED!!! I honestly feel like I just had a new baby. However, VBS is awesome, and I am totally energized once it starts. I am anxious to go again tonight and hang out with my sweet group of girls. I just had to make that clarification:)
I finally got all 3 kids in bed, and I have already had to make an "emergency trip" to Ethan's room to fix a rescue hero. Now he is crying again for some reason, and all I want to do is take a shower and a nap. Do you ever have those days when you just want to sleep all day and be left alone?:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
Yes, I've had those days! LOL And I'm looking forward to our VBS too... one of my favorite weeks all year! Who says VBS is for kids?
Post a Comment