
The new song on my
playlist is called "Up to the Moon". It is by the artist Kim Hill, and I am dedicating it to my sweet Ethan. This is a picture taken when he was just a few months old. He always loved to sleep by me. He wouldn't even move if I laid him on my chest. As long as we were touching, he was happy!:) I am really trying to savor every moment with him--especially when I tuck him in at night. He always wants to hug me and kiss me again and again. He wants to make sure he kisses me on the lips, forehead, nose and cheeks. He tells me that he loves me and wants to marry me (and Faith)! I know that he sees me as a princess right now, and it will not always be this way. I am really trying to soak it all in. Oh, the way his little eyes look at me with such love. It is hard to imagine another woman taking my place one day. I was just listening to one of Jean
Stockdale's lectures today (my MOMS Bible study leader), and she said that releasing your children is even harder than raising them. I can only imagine. Anyway, this song just touched my heart, so I wanted to share it with you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment