Since this blog is about looking for God's goodness in the little things, I just had to include this amazing picture of a heart shaped strawberry I found last spring. I am truly amazed at the beauty of God's creation. I felt like he whispered his love to me the day I found this strawberry. I shared this picture with a group of sixth grade kids at church when we were talking about being in awe of God. They thought it was really cool!:)Monday, June 2, 2008
In Awe of God
Since this blog is about looking for God's goodness in the little things, I just had to include this amazing picture of a heart shaped strawberry I found last spring. I am truly amazed at the beauty of God's creation. I felt like he whispered his love to me the day I found this strawberry. I shared this picture with a group of sixth grade kids at church when we were talking about being in awe of God. They thought it was really cool!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment